Security, Privacy, and Noble
Your privacy and security are extremely important to us at Noble.
Use of Information Collected
NobleSupply.com’s Site security is a priority. Noble Supply & Logistics continually reviews and updates the security methods implemented to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
NobleSupply.com uses best of breed encryption technology to provide for the security of vital information. Our Web site is certified by VeriSign, which verifies that our Web site is authentic and that all transactions are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
NobleSupply.comis dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. Learn more about the various ways to protect your NobleSupply.com account:
Keep Your User ID and Password Secure
- To enhance your online safety, keep your personal information private: Never reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password periodically
Protect Your Account from Online Fraud
Often called “spoofing” or “phishing”, the most current methods of online fraud are fake emails, Web sites and pop-up windows, or any combination of these.
Spoof emails are phony emails, which appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof Web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account.
In many cases these is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony Web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing. However, if you type, or cut and paste the URL into a new Web browser window and it does not take you to a legitimate Web site, or you get an error message, it was probably just a cover for a fake Web site.
- Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone unless you initiated the contact.
- When entering private information, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to NobleSupply.com.
For more information:
Call 1.877.999.1911 Toll Free
or email email@example.com