DOD EMall is managed by the DLA and offers DOD and Federal buyers a secure, online procurement platform and flexible payment options that include Government Purchase Cards and Milstrip payment. DOD EMALL and Noble can solve your supply and logistics challenges by providing access to thousands of quality products 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
Purchasing products through Noble using DOD Emall offers many advantages:
- Multiple payment options – GPC Card or MILSTRIP
- Power shopping with increased search capabilities
- Express checkout services with easy re-ordering systems
- Item identification and sourcing information
- Vendor-managed inventories and delivery options
- Information sharing and comparison analysis
Emall Ordering Procedures:
- Go to the DOD EMall at www.emall.dla.mil and register
- GPC Card users can browse EMall, shop, and order products immediately
- MILSTRIP users must fax a MILSTRIP form to the DOD EMall help desk to receive authorization. You can then browse EMall, shop and order products
How to Order from Noble Using DOD Emall:
1. Sign on to DOD Emall at www.emall.dla.mil
2. Log in using your username and password
3. Click on catalog search tab located at the top of the page
4. Click on Supplier tab located on the bottom left hand side
5. Click on tab called Alphabetic located in the same place as Supplier
6. Click on alphabetic M-P
7. Click on Navy-Norco
8. Now you should see Noble Supply & Logistics (milstrip). Click this tab
9. Once you are on this page you will now be searching the Noble catalog only. Just type in the keyword or part number.
When searching this way there will be an option underneath where you put in keywords and part numbers called refinements; make sure the “keep” option is selected. This option will already be checked by default, but if you uncheck this you will have to start these steps over to get back into the Noble catalog. As long as this is checked you will stay in the Noble catalog for your entire search.
If you have any questions, please Call the Noble Gov Team @ 877-999-1911 or email us at